Wednesday, October 7, 2009

DIY

I am going to start giving Red and Sarge their wormer myself. It is only 3.95 at SmartPac! WOO HOO. I will save $8 each so that is $16 I will save. Where it normally costs me $24 each time both are wormed I will be able to get it done for approximately $9 (gotta add tax!) so I will actually save about $15 per worming. That is more than the meds will cost! WOO HOO. I will make sure to buy some for Red and Sarge at Vinton's Feed Store. I will have to ask Lee Ann which kind they were given the last time they were wormed.

I am also going to give them their shots. Red will be due shots in January. Sarge will be due shots in January too. We will have had him 6 months. So...onward to DIY and save some $$.

I would like to learn to trim their feet - not the full thing...just rasp them down a little. I want Red to go barefoot eventually. He is such a sissy but if I can save money on that it would be nice. Red has just about broke me with his shoes!

No comments: