Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Tent has arrived

Devin helping me put the tent up!!!



My new "house on the run"!!!!



Inside my new house



I ordered a tent from Wal Mart and it came in yesterday. I dragged the box into the backyard and took it out and layed it on the ground. I looked at the "bystructions" (Brandon used to pronounce instructions "bystructions") to see how to put it together. It is a pretty good sized tent! It can be open to the stars at night or closed. It has an electrical cord opening to bring in fans, lights, etc. Woo Hoo I am going camping!

Barry and I took it down and got it back into the bag - what a feat! I am making plans for our trip. I bought a set of sheets for the air mattress and a table cloth and clips to hold it to the table. I have chairs and utensils for cooking.

I am planning meals for the trip:

Saturday -
Breakfast at home
Lunch - I will pack sandwiches, chips and cold water. I think cokes would fizz!!!
Supper - Chicken, potatoes, mushrooms, corn and French Bread

Sunday -
Breakfast - Breakfast Burrito (make them in advance!)
Lunch - Sandwiches, Chips and drinks

We are leaving in the mid afternoon so we will eat dinner at home.
Breakfast

No comments: