Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My camping trip is right around the corner!!!

Red and I are going camping Saturday and Sunday. I think Margaret may spend the night up there with me because Barry is not going.

I have my tent, air mattresses, sheets, table cloths, lanterns, tent lights, rope lights, cooking stuff...woo hooo.....I can't wait. For the horses, I have two buckets each and I got the fork for cleaning the poop. I also got a coiled garden hose to make sure I could get water.

Margaret is going to ride Cub. I called Ray and he and Bruce are going and he said maybe Raymond, too. Woo Hoo.....It might rain some Saturday but it is suppose to be really nice Sunday.

I am going to get up and leave the house before 7:00 AM. I will let Red eat in the trailer. Margaret is bringing him a bail of hay that I bought from her. I figured I would get there and meet up with Margaret and ride out. I told Ray I would give him a holler when I got there. I will set up the tent after we come back from the morning ride. I told Barry I was making a lasagna. I will heat it up by putting water in the skillet and putting the foil pan in with the lid on and putting it on warm while we ride in the afternoon.

I am going to get Raid Yard spray or citronella candles. I think we should be comfy. I can bring music to play on the computer and movies too. LOL The comforts of home!!!

I am hoping Lee Ann B and Krystina can join us on Sunday. It will be so much FUN.

No comments: