Thursday, October 8, 2009

Picked up a few more things

I went out to the barn this afternoon and took Red's supplements and took hay out to the boys. Red was running around me acting like an idiot until I really got onto him and said STOP. He finally did. Bless his heart, he acts like an idiot around alfalfa.

I went to Wal Mart to work and later grocery shopped. I also bought a plastic tub to wash in, if necessary, a set of sheets for the new air mattress, and bought grocery stuff to go. Woo Hoo.

I called Margaret to see what kind of drinks she liked and she said Ronnie might come with us! Yay!!! I can't wait.

I told Barry and he said he might go if Sarge's mouth is ok. I think Sarge is just fine. He looked fine to me today - I think he may still have a little sore throat as he is chewing slowly.

I did speak to Charlotte today and she had not had Sarge's teeth floated. So...I will have him on a schedule of every year. Charlotte and I talked about trail riding and I am hoping she will be able to go with us in the near future. She is such a nice lady! She still has Beau so she does have a horse to ride!

No comments: