Monday, July 2, 2012

Language Translation

I look at the stats on this blog and I get hits on it from all over the world. I saw this translation widget so I added it!!! If you are reading this now in your own language drop me a line and let me know how it looks!!! It is always a kick when I see people have been on here from every single continent - well, not Antarctica - but hey, maybe some day a scientist that is a horseman will pop up from down there!!! I'll let y'all know if that happens.

Here is a partial list of countries I have seen on the stats:

France
Canada
Mexico
England
Germany
Italy
Scotland
Switzerland
Australia
Brazil
New Zealand
Ukraine
Poland
Ireland
The Phillipines

and just today Poland, Ireland and the Philippines

I will add to this list and I think most of the states in the US have logged on!!!

Woot!!!! Post or send me a picture of you and your horse - I'd love to see them!!

States:

Texas
Washington
California
Georgia
Mississippi
Minnesota
Massachusetts
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Ohio
Wisconsin
Missouri
Illinois

This only goes back for 100 hits to the blog and that is as far back as I can go...it is to June 22, 2012!

No comments: