Monday, July 2, 2012

Biscuit and I missed a ride!



Yesterday (Sunday) I got up at 6:00 AM and left for the barn at 6:40. Realized I didn't have my phone. Loaded Biscuit - LOL he was laying down in his shelter. He loaded up quickly because his breakfast was in there!!! We hauled to Tyrrell and I unloaded him and shoveled out the poop. I waited for Kellie and she didn't arrive. OK...it is spitting, sputtering, thundering and rumbling so I was sure she wasn't coming. I left at 7:47 AM and hauled home. I got home and my phone showed she texted and said meet at 8:00 AM. I missed her probably by 3 minutes or so. Gaaaa!!! Oh well. Barry and I went to church and I think I needed that! I saw Ray Langley there and it was nice to see him. Music and sermon was nice.

Here is Biscuit and the chickens out at Tyrrell.

No comments: