Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vampires....

must be one out at the barn. Day before yesterday when Barry and I went out to the stables I discovered that Red had two holes behind his middle shoulder blade. I went back to the barn and got Furazone. He had two down to the meat, cut through the hide holes. A small hole scrape on his back left hoof at the top in the middle. I doctored them for him. Flies were all over the holes..those little tiny flying things. UGH. Barry put it on him yesterday - I just visited before going to my cake consultation.

Today I took the Furazone with me and he had two nasty holes in his left middle neck area. VAMPIRES are chewing on my baby. I believe the vampire is a 15 hh high little quarter horse named Sarge. I never see them fight but they are nasty looking little holes just the same. Poor baby. I doctored them up and some on Sarge too. Just scrapes. Sigh...horses will be horses!

No comments: