Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It is on like Donkey Kong for Memorial Day Weekend!!!

I went and put the deposit down on a 30' travel trailer today!  Woo Hooo!!!!!  We will pick it up Friday of Memorial Day Weekend and return it Tuesday.  We will get up to Ebenezer around 1:00 or so.  I will have to get the trailer packed.  Take hay.  Take feed and supplements.  Tack out the wazootie.  I will take 2 bales of coastal type hay and a bale of alfalfa.  Woot!

We will ride Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  I can't wait!!!  I hope the kids will come join us for some of the time.  We will have plenty of room for them.  The couch and the dinette make into beds and there is a double bed and a single bunk in the back. 

I will have to figure out what we are going to eat so I can get "stored in".  Sandwich and breakfast stuff.  I was thinking about maybe some cowboy cooking in a dutch oven.  Heck, that might be fun and I think I still have a dutch oven in the barn!

No comments: