Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Red has a bump

Red had a bump right on his jugular vein near his jaw line yesterday.  Today is was larger and had been leaking.  I tried to see if it was pus and I think it was.  I put Furazone on it and there was another bump about an inch and a half away from that one.  I will keep an eye on it.  Red looks wonderful - he is super shiny and I am thrilled over that.

I bought two saddle stands today and a pink grooming tote bag at the Liberty Tack Shop.  I always love visiting Cheryl.  She is a darling.  She rode up to look at Ebenezer when we were there last but we were at lunch at The Stump!!  I told her to join us in 2 weeks when we ride.

Red's shoes are so loose but are still on.  I tried to call Doc's son, Casey, today to make an appointment but no luck.  Kellie said he is a fireman and is taking tests.  Poor ol' Aladin still has some issues and he was at the vet's again.  Poor guy!

No comments: