Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Ride at Tyrrell Park

Kellie, Susan and I went for a ride at Tyrrell Park.  We went down the side of the golf course to the reservoirs and down to the end of them.  Woo Hoo it was hot!  I was sweating!  It was a nice little ride.  Elan wasn't a happy camper and didn't want to go!  LOL  We were met by Helen and Kelsey.  I'd never met them before but I knew the horse Helen was on.  It belongs to another girl I have rode with once.  Nice horse!

Kellie had to leave early so we went back to the trailers and she loaded up Elan.  We hit the trails.  Since it had rained yesterday it had softened them.  They were way nicer than yesterday!  We rode around the trails twice.

Red was breathing really really hard.  I worry about him.  I don't think he was sweating enough either.  Helen asked if he had heaves.  I looked up heaves when we got home.  I don't think he has that.  I think his anhydrosis is kicking in.  Sigh....I will keep him in light duty but try to keep him fit.

No comments: