Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


We went to mom's today for Easter dinner. Barry and I got Kayden some toys for Easter that he could enjoy - little men, a kite and different string and a package of 8 different water guns! Bless his little heart!

We came home and I took a nap - Barry went to his parents to visit with Morgan. The weather had been ugly earlier but I woke up from my nap and it was blue skies. We went out to the stables to see Red. He was in his stall and we took him to the washrack. He was pretty dirty but it was easy to clean him off. A simple brushing cleaned him up. I put pine tar on his hooves. We got his alfalfa and took him back to his stall. Torique was in Red's stall and he is sweet but hard headed! I couldn't get him out of Red's stall - had to entice him with alfalfa. Red went into his stall and was happily munching his alfalfa when we left.

I made this layout of me with the Brenderup - I almost can't believe I really bought it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I was SO hoping to see a picture of Red with bunny ears! I am happy your trailer is working out, bring him down to Louisiana so I can bury my head in his neck and sniff him!!

Denise said...

LOL I don't dress Red up! LOL it would hurt his dignity. Thank God he doesn't mind too much if I brush him, fiddle with his forelock, make sure those hooves are just right and on and on and of course, I love to smell his neck. He smells wonderful!!