Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Margaret and Ronnie Visit Red

On Saturday Margaret and Ronnie came out to see Red. His sheath was better thank goodness. Ronnie and Margaret said he looked terrific and Ronnie said he was glad to see Red behaving so well - he said usually people take a well behaved horse and don't make them mind.

LOL we make Red mind but he is easy to control. He is such a darling. I had groomed him really well earlier so he still looked like a million bucks.

I had the DOS on Sunday and some of the girls and Jason came out to see Red. They thought he was a pretty boy which he is. I went out of Monday for just a few minutes and on Tuesday Barry met me out there to give him his alfalfa. Gee...I miss Red. I can't wait for tomorrow to visit with him and groom him and hopefully, go for a ride!

No comments: