Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am getting my Brenderup and my first lesson is tomorrow!!!

I called Kay Monday - I chased her down at home! I asked what she had in stock at the moment. I am going to get the Brenderup Royal TC on Friday. I asked Christy to go but she has a shower so I took a long shot and ask Margaret to go with me. Hopefully she will be able to go. I want to go and come back in one day.

http://www.traveledlanetrailers.com/brenpages/royaltc.htm this is the trailer I am getting

I called and arranged insurance. It will cost $396 per year. I will call on DuPont about the financing tomorrow. I had to get the taxes done and thank God they are now done!

I went to the barn yesterday and got Red out and groomed him. He walked away from me for just a second and then stood for me to catch him. Goodness - he is so dusty I couldn't get him clean. I brushed, curried and used the Furinator - he is still dusty as he can be. I looked at his hooves and they look so much better since it is not wet all of the time. We took him down the road to eat some grass. Barry had worked with him on "stay" yesterday with pretty good success. I asked Edgar to hang up his "Dashing Big Red" sign and he did.

I went to look at a little cutting horse for Barry today - compared to Red he is pretty darn little. Very nice boy though. I later went out to the barn and tomorrow is my first lesson with dressage! OMGosh I am excited!!! I can't wait!

No comments: