Saturday, December 4, 2010

Biscuit and Sarge

Barry and I went to the barn to check on the boys after delivering the wedding cake.  We took some alfalfa down to the pasture for Sarge's snack.  Barry said NOT TO GIVE SARGE SNACKS!  He said that Sarge put his teeth on his hand yesterday....hummmm...he does LOOK for snacks so no more snacks for Sarge.

I wormed Sarge as soon as we got there.  I put the stick in his mouth and squeezed the tube and voila - wormed horse!  Sarge wasn't too thrilled...it must leave a bad taste in his mouth because he stood there with a sour look on his face and I think it was on his tongue.  Barry made him swallow it.  He didn't even want to eat his alfalfa.  Biscuit was more than happy to eat the alfalfa.

I walked over to look at their round bale and stepped in ants - omg I was covered in ants.  I brushed them off kinda!!  Edgar came out and fed the boys and Biscuit is always glad to see Edgar coming.  He was reluctant to leave the alfalfa though.  Bless his heart...he has never had such luxuries.

Lee Anne and I are going riding tomorrow at Tyrrell Park...can't wait.

No comments: