Sunday, December 26, 2010

Garmin Trip Information

I am so excited.  This is what I recorded today.  It was at 4 minute intervals.  It ran 34 minutes.  Next time I will set it at 2 minute intervals.  Woot!  I am so excited that I figured it out and was able to run a breadcrumb thingy!  Next week I hope to map it better!  It is 2.2 miles from the middle of the park, through the right side of the woods near the road to the canal and down to the bridge.  It takes about 30 minutes so that is about 1 mile in 15 minutes of walking.  It takes 1.5 hours to get to the back so it is about 6 miles.  We rode 3 hours today so we rode about 6 miles out and 6 miles back so approximately 12 miles.  I will map it next week!!!

Tyrrell Park Ride 12 26 10 at EveryTrail
EveryTrail - Find the best Hiking near Beaumont, Texas

No comments: