Monday, December 13, 2010

Tyrrell Park ride with Lee Ann B and Rogue

Lee Ann and I loaded up and went to Tyrrell Park today.  We started riding around 11:45 AM and rode til 2:45.  We rode through the woods, down the canal, over the bridge and all the way to the back on the right side. 

Biscuit was hesitating about going sometimes ... he just stops.  I finally popped his neck with the reins and he went.  We did some jogging, trotting, etc and it was so much fun.  It was cold but we were comfortable.






We hauled back to the barn and I was able to pick up his back right - he gives it to me now.  Picked up the left and he kicked out.  He got a sharp pop on his arse and he was sure surprised.  After that he was more than happy to give me his feet.  I don't think he was trying to kick me but I want to make sure he NEVER does either. 

No comments: