Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Work It Biscuit!!!

Biscuit had a big work out today too.  I went down to the pasture and brought up both the boys.  I talked to Lee Anne (I made her a big old batch of Biscotti!!!!) and she said she spoke to the people at Village Creek about us riding there.  That would be great!

I tacked him up and put the lunge line on and we started to "Walk On" and then trot.  He wanted to trot at first but I slowed him down.  He is learning "whoa" and stops better now.  It was hard keeping him into a canter...I about ran my ownself to pieces.  Barry showed up and helped me and so did Lee Anne.  We tag teamed him again.  He was sweating to beat the bank.  I got on him to walk him and cool him out while Barry worked with Sarge in the arena. 

Biscuit let me pick up all of his feet to clean them.  He is getting better!!

No comments: