Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Pretty Pony

I have officially owned Biscuit for 1 month today...I have had him in my possession for 51/2 weeks.  I went out to the barn to pay my boarding fee and he and Sarge were laying down enjoying the sun.  They had had a round bale put in their paddock and I wanted to make sure no one was colicking!!!


He looked so sweet.  He finally got up and I returned to the car to get him some treats.  I have owned him exactly one month today - that is something to celebrate. 

Sarge was laying down too...they have really fuzzed up!  They are so soft feeling...like velvet!

2 comments:

K.K. said...

My heart seriously stopped when I saw that picture of your sweet adorable palamino resting. He looks EXACTLY like my boy that passed away two years ago.
He's beautiful give him a kiss for me!

Denise said...

Aww...I just saw this....I am so sorry to hear your horse crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. I will hug Biscuit up even tighter!