Saturday, February 28, 2009

February 25 - New Shoes and Morgan Rides


I went out to the barn at 8:00 AM to meet Dan. He put Red's shoes back on and hopefully they won't come off! I turned him out and went to work! I decided to get Red some Bell Boots so he couldn't kick off his shoes. I went to Louisiana for work and then to the Vinton Feed Store. I bought Red those cute little blue and black Bell Boots and his Alfalfa!

When I got home Morgan called and said she wanted to ride Red. I said when Daddy gets here we will go. So Barry, Morgan and I went to the barn. My foot was hurting so I didn't ride. Barry said his Bell Boots were sissy - what does he know? I think not! Barry and Red went round and round and he is doing so well on his reining. Good Boy!

Morgan got on and rode him around and actually got him into a trot! LOL that was a hoot. Mog used to be so afraid of horses. Red did one of his dog shakes that he does and I wish I could have captured the look on Morgan's face. What a classic.

My right boot was squeezing the heck out of the top of my foot. The top of my foot was red and puffy! My boot has got wet several times. I slathered it with leather conditioner and it has helped.

No comments: