Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Red is a little messy today!

I had to go to Houston today and didn't get to see Red before I left.  I went to the barn at 5:20 when I got home from Houston.  LOL  he had already ate and there was hay in his stall.  

He had rolled in something and was FILTHY - omgosh he was dirty from head to toe!  I got him his alfalfa - it is funny how that one thing really gets his interest.  He stretches out for it and gets a big ole bite.

I was brushing him and trying to get the worst of the dirt off of him.  He is so funny with his little cow licks!  They are very pronounced on his flanks.  

I was told the employee is now a former employee.  What a shame.  I really liked this young lady and still do.  She is just young and needs to mature.  I only wish the best for her.

No comments: