Saturday, February 28, 2009

Red comes to me and I get financing!!!

I went out to the barn with Christy around 11:30. Red was in the dry lot and being bullied by Mr. Socks. Mr. Socks ran at Red and bit him on the butt. Poor Red.

I went to Dupont to put money in my account and asked about speaking to a loan officer. I got a LOAN!!! Wooo Hoooo I do need to show proof of income of cakes so I will take our Income Tax statement. I don't want Barry as a co-signer and because his truck is in my name too, and I was showing only Sherwin Williams they wanted him on it. I said no, I could prove my income with cakes. It is at 6.25% and I got it for $13,500. I called Kay later and turns out the trailer is only $11, 496 or something like that. Woo Hooo...I will go to Austin in a week or so to try out the trailer and see if I like the Brenderup like everyone says they like them. Christy and I are going - it is our road trip for this year!


No comments: