Sunday, February 22, 2009

Red Goes Into The Marsh

Barry rode Red out into the marsh today while I was working on my wedding cake. He said Red did a great job. He had to get off of him and lead him over water puddles and once he crossed over and was pulling Red and Red was resisting. Finally Red just leaped over. Barry said it was nice out in the Marsh. I would love to go myself! Barry said Bridgett was going tomorrow at 2:00 and invited me to go. Woo Hoo.

Barry said he gave Red a bath and he put him out in the pasture and he said Red dropped and rolled immediately in the dirt. What a pig boy!

We delivered the wedding cake and went out to see Red. He was in his stall and wasn't as dirty as I thought he'd be. I gave him his supplement and alfalfa. OMGosh he loves that. We didn't stay long - Barry was ready to leave - he had already spent 3 hours with Red. We spoke to Miss Dorothy and she said Bridgett had left for Houston - her cousin's husband went kayaking and didn't come back. His car and the kayak was found but he was not. Cousin was in Kansas visiting and had to fly home and Bridgett was picking her up at the airport. OMGosh I hope they find this young man.

No comments: