Saturday, September 24, 2011

Winnie Rice Festival Parade

It has always been a dream of mine to ride my horse in a parade. If all goes well, next week I will get my wish. I will be riding The Biscuit in the Winnie Rice Festival Parade! I spoke to Kenny today and he said that Biscuit has already been rode in the parade several times so he is not a first timer like me. Sarge has been rode by Ray in several parades. He is such a show off I know that he would be a crowd pleaser. I asked Barry if he wanted to ride in the parade but he didn't really say whether he would or not. Kellie may ride too. Elan would be absolutely gorgeous! He is such an eye catcher! I don't have a cake for next Saturday and won't be taking one. I will make sure that Biscuit is clean and shiny and my tack in clean as a whistle. I will wear my fancy boots if possible. Depends on what the knee says on that one! Otherwise I will just clean up my Justin Gypsy boots. I am really looking forward to it.

No comments: