Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

There is so much to be thankful for this year.  I am thankful for my family, our health.  There are some that have so much less so there is so much I am thankful for.  I have my kids, grandchild, daughter in law and a bambino on the way.  We have jobs when so many don't.

I have been blessed with new friends and new cousins.  I have two horses that bring the kid out in me.   The horses have brought fun and adventure back to me.  I love being around them both when I am riding and when I am not.  They bring a peacefulness to me.

I wish that my kids could have grown up with horses like I did...that is something I regret but nothing I can change.

I will go out to the barn later this afternoon and ride CoCo/Nic/Pac/Tucker/Goose or whatever his name will be in the arena and maybe out to the back.  It is so much fun to ride!

No comments: