Tuesday, November 2, 2010

1st Month Board for Pac is Paid

I went to PNR to pay for my board today and Susan H. was there paying for Sababba!!!  I am so excited that she is getting such a great horse for her.  They will make a great pair. 

I paid my board and Lee Anne P. said she and Lee Anne B. thought that Pac had gained some weight and some shine to his coat.  I think he has added shine too!  I found some older pictures of him on Kenny's FB and he was a much darker gold.  Time will tell on what color he will be in the spring after good food and care all year.

Kellie and I are going to swap blankets.  I think Red's blanket may be a little too big for him...and she said Aladin has outgrown his!  We are going to swap and save $$$$$!!  Woot!  I am planning on riding him tomorrow and working with him in the arena.  I told Barry that since he goes up and down hills so much quieter than Red I might keep my Aussie IF it fits him.  I am going to put my Aussie's on him tomorrow and take pictures and sent to Down Under to check fit. 

I am hoping Pac and I bond well and become a good team.

No comments: