Saturday, November 27, 2010

He is FILLING OUT!!!!!


I went out to the barn after delivering my wedding cake to see the boys.  Sarge is such a love bug - he gives an evil eye to The Other Horse if he is getting his hugs and kisses.  He is getting fuzzy and he has lost some weight.  I have to talk to Lee Anne P....my boys need to eat a little more.  The Other Horse is putting on weight and looking good.  His little "roach" or "hog" back is disappearing somewhat.  His hair is shining and soft.  He is fuzzing up too.  I hugged him up and he is good about being hugged now.  I took a bunch of pictures of him and I scrapbooked one.  I took some of Sarge with Barry but none turned out really well.   I will have to take some more tomorrow.  I am going riding with Kellie, LeeAnne B, Susan, Stacy, Robin and Robin's Mom...can't remember her name at this moment!  We are going to Tyrrell Park. 

No comments: