Friday, November 5, 2010

Doctor's Appointment is Set

Driving to work this morning I realized that Nick wasn't tossing his head yesterday when I asked him to stop!  LOL  I guess he really likes that bit better.  He didn't even have a curb chain on!  I spoke to LeeAnne P and she said she likes him.  She thinks he has kind but sad eyes like something bad has happened to him.  Maybe so.  He strikes me that way too.  He is wary of people but not spooky.  I am going to work at gaining his trust.  It may take a while but I will get there. 

I am going to take both of the horses to Doc's Monday morning for a Monday afternoon appointment.  They are both having their rabies shots and Nick is going to have his teeth floated and tube wormed.  I looked at him this afternoon and I think he definitely could be wormy.  He is getting some shine and his coat actually looks darker but not really better.  It will take some time.

No comments: