Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Flat tire on the Brenderup

I have had to put air in the back left tire several times so I made plans to take the trailer tomorrow and have the tire checked and repaired if necessary.  Barry took it off today and yep...there is a nail in my tire.  I will take it tomorrow and have it patched.  I will then bring it home and put on my trailer myself.  Woot!  Can I do it?  We will see.

Today I went to (well, yesterday now that it is after midnight!) Sam's and bought some weight gain supplement for Nicky, wormer for Sarge and a hat for me.  I bought a pretty black/pink/raspberry heart sparkly thingy hat yesterday at Tractor Supply along with shirts.  I thought it was pretty even though I look like BOZO the clown in hats.  I texted a picture to Kellie saying "Look at my new hat!!!  I will look like Bozo but I got it anyway".  Kellie loved it and wanted one.  She said "it's not you...it will look better on my head!"  LOL  I am going to give it to her for her birthday that is coming up.  I found a pink/raspberry/brown one at Sam's today so I got that for me. 

I ran into Rita H. at Sam's!  I haven't seen her since I left Tyrrell Park!  Her horses are back at Tyrrell and we planned a ride for tomorrow.  She was so excited.  She got ride of her trailer :( but hopefully she will get another.  I told her about our rides with RR.  She said the stables lease was up as of Saturday.

I texted Kenny about it and he said Spirit stable got it.  Bummer...then later he texted me on Facebook and said Spirit is not getting it so he is going tomorrow to try to get a meeting about leasing the stable for CC.  That would be a kick.  I told him I would help him with a business plan and I do have ideas that could work.  I told him sold renters would be needed.  Rita is willing to work off board which may really come in handy!!!

No comments: