Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Boys are Fine

I went to the barn this morning early before work and put the halters on the boys.  Doc Schneiter would be proud of me...I, for ONCE, remembered how to put the halter on like I have been shown! 

I walked the boys down the ranch road.  Nick walks a little faster than Sarge and I had to pull him up just before we got to the pasture.  He needs to learn to walk behind/beside me like Sarge does.  Sarge is literally a perfect boy.  He is such a sweetie.  I had to hug him up and let him smell my hair!


I took some pictures of the boys.....they are so cute!  I think that Nick will be as stocky as Sarge in a few months.  They are very similar in size except Nick is a little longer bodied than Sarge.  I really can't wait to see what Nick will look like in a few months!!

No comments: