Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where is my Alfalfa Girl




I went out to the barn today to see Red. I took a big jug of corn oil and a 6 pack of Guinness Beer. I got a little bit of grain for him and his alfalfa.

Barry opened his Guinness and I poured it over his little bit of grain. He loves his grain and beer!! LOL He ate his alflafa for a while and then would go back to his bucket of grain. I started sitting on his bucket while he ate and he lifted up his head and took a step toward me and then looked as his bucket like "hey, you're on my bucket chick". I got off of it and he moves it with his nose to flip it over. He is so funny.

His bites are healing but still look painful, poor baby. I did take quiet a few picture sof my boy today. Barry said he was a sissy - my boy is not a sissy...he is my sweetheart!

No comments: