Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trimming Biscuit's Hooves

Sarge eating his dinner
Thursday I went out to the barn in the morning - had to go back home - and then came back out to the barn after my cake order had been picked up.  I worked on Biscuit's feet.  I was able to nip them around - they had really grown long! 

After putting thrush meds on his frogs

Right Hoof




Mustang rolls

Mustang Rolls

Hoof Trimmings
Thrush is back...and it is nasty.  It has invaded his frogs and I cut some of it away.  He was pretty good about having his feet done.  He is just becoming such a sweetheart.  I only had to get onto him once about taking his feet back!  I worked on his mustang rolls on his chips in the front and back hoof.    They are getting better but still need work.

Million Dollar Biscuit

No comments: