Monday, March 23, 2009

No Beach Ride for Red or me

Sigh....if I plan something it will go awry. I was so excited about going to the beach with Cindy on the horses. I was planning on taking water buckets and water for my boy, alfalfa for a treat, brushes, camera, etc., etc.

I woke up at 4:00 AM feeling kinda funny. By 4:30 had had Montezuma's Revenge in a really nasty way....then fever. I felt like poop on a shingle. I ran fever all day - just a low grade - and Barry went golfing and then horseback riding. He said Red did a great job on his turns and he galloped at a speed that Red thinks is a race. He had better be careful!!

I took a nap from 6 to 7:30 or so and then went back to bed at 10:15. I think I woke up every 45 minutes for a sip of raspberry tea and to turn over.

I got up this morning with fever and chills so bad I couldn't stop shaking. I did have to call some WalMarts about some paint that had been deleted by accident and talked to Jeff. This is too ugly to go out and give to someone else!

I am running fever, vomiting (so sorry for the graphic language) still friends with Mr. Toilet. I am shaking right now. UGH.

I would like to go out to see Red this afternoon but that is just not going to happen. I am too sick to get in the truck.

I do have a wedding cake this weekend that I need to start on. It is a cowboy hat. I need to make the brim. Betty said she would come over and help me if needed. Bless her heart.....I couldn't ask for better friends than Betty and Christy.

Barry went out to the stables to give Red his alfalfa. Red acts like a semi-goober sometimes in the stall but it is just since he has been at PNR. If you reach out to him near his head he jerks it back...hum....don't know what is up with that but he then calms down. Barry stayed there for a little while. I am going to go see him in the morning. I do feel better. I got worse between 12:00 and 3:00 PM. Thought I was going to burn up and die. Ran a really high fever for awhile. I am feeling better though and have ate some jello but that is it.

No comments: