Sunday, March 22, 2009

Picnic at the stables and in the Paddock

I went with Betty to deliver her wedding cake and we got food at Sonic and took it out to the stables and had a picnic with Barry. We visited with Miss Jean and Mr. Gus. After I delivered my wedding cake yesterday Barry and I went out to the stables to see Red. He was already in his stall and had ate all of his grain. I got him a flake of alfalfa and let him out of his stall and he had a picnic on the ground. He steadily munched away until it was pretty much gone. I had been loving on him, scratching the backside of his leg and generally kissing him up.

Once he got through with his alfalfa he turned around and went and got in his stall!! He is such a funny boy. He is always a pleasure to be around.

I talked to Cindy and we made plans to go to the beach today to ride. She was going to come get me and then pick up Lady at Tyrrell Park. So much for well laid plans. I woke up with a raging Montezuma's Revenge and don't know why. Stomach wasn't cramping but it was UGLY. I couldn't go! I was so upset but now I am running a low grade fever so I don't know what is wrong with me but it doesn't feel good.

Barry went out to ride Red and I am stuck at home sick. That is just wrong.

No comments: