Saturday, March 12, 2011

Break in at the Ranch

Lee Anne B. called and said she was heading for the barn so I headed out too so we could ride in the arena.  I grabbed my camera and took off.

I got to the barn and stopped at the edge of the tack room to put my coke in the fridge.  I could see LeeAnn with all of her stuff from the tack closet out on the floor.  I went in and Ms. Jean asked if I had left some the stuff out.....ummm...no....I haven't even been in the tack area since Wednesday.

Someone was in the tack room and tore everyone's stuff out of the closets.  My grooming bag was over by the door!  We quickly started counting saddles and tack.  Nothing was missing from my stuff...initially I thought Red's Les Vogt bit was gone but I had put it on the other door.  I was counting saddles and only counted 3....we have 4.  OMG I thought the Ryan saddle was gone until I remembered it was at the house.

We started picking stuff up and putting it away.  They didn't take any saddles and there are some nice ones in there!  Nice bits, saddle pads, etc.  All of my tack except a few things are in the tack room.  Lee Anne was missing her brand new rasp with handle.  That was it.

I think they were after equine drugs.  I have some bute, acepromazine and some antibiotics but they never even opened the drawer it was in.  I have just a small amount in case of colic.

Whoever broke in needs to be aware...Ms. Jean and Mr. Gus are champion marksmen....LOL  Mr. Gus said Ms. Jean hits whatever she is aiming at!!!

PRN cabinet opened





My locker was open and the grooming bag was removed
Lee Ann B. cabinet opened and riffled though
Lee Ann B's. stuff out on the ground
Doors open, stuff scattered around
what a mess
My grooming bag dropped by the door and gloves out



2 comments:

texazranches11 said...

A very cute horse .That rolled over the ground.. nice shot..Texas Ranches

Denise said...

LOL That horse would drop and roll immediately if he was wet or sweaty!! We called Red a Pig-in-a-Horse-Costume!