Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Easy Boot Gloves

Dr. Schneiter's office called.  Something happened with Sarge's blood and he will have to come draw out some more.  He will come Tuesday. 


I went out to the barn and got Biscuit up to the front.  The LeeAnne's were there.  I put meds in Biscuit's feet and I feel he has tender heels from the thrush.  His thrush isn't near as bad as it used to be but it is still there. 

Lee Anne P called 5 Star and they sent out a fit kit from Easy Boot Gloves.   We tried them on the horses.  I tried on 2, 1.5. and attempted a 1.  They just wouldn't fit!  I ordered the 1.5 and they should be in Friday.  No more getting off because of sore feet!!  Easy Boot Gloves are great for sore horses, helping horses transition, etc.  They will be here Friday.  They fold down to nearly nothing which will be great on the trail.  I put meds in Biscuit's feet and later put him up.

No comments: