Sunday, March 6, 2011

Trimming Horses

On Monday I went out to the barn and brought up the horses.  Lee Ann P. and I worked on Sarge's feet...I trimmed his bars back and one of his bars looked like it was laid over.  I worked on his feet with Lee Anne B and Lee Anne P.'s help.  I think I did a good job!  He was getting restless with his feet and I was doing his back right foot and he slammed it toe first into my toes.  EyyYiii Yii.  I saw toe stars.  My toes are bruised but not broken! 

I soaked them and they will survive!  The rest of the week I tried to get out to the barn but Tuesday the tv man came, Wednesday the cable man came, Thursday I had to take Morgan to the ER.  Friday I got to see them for a few minutes.  Friday Biscuit was tugging on Sarge's shoulders with his teeth.  Sarge was very tolerant of him but I know he gets fed up with it and lets Biscuit have it!


No comments: