Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Congratulations to Dashing Big Red

Red and his new owner, Sarah were in a show this past weekend and he did a great job...they made scores of 63 on both A & B patterns of dressage.


 

Here is a link to Heather's blog about Red's show.  Red's Big Show

I was so proud of him.  The  judge told her as she exited the arena that Red was such a sweet horse and that he is.  I am so thrilled that they love him and are taking such good care of him.  I miss him...and all of the silly things he used to do...overflowing automatic waterer's (even though I know Lee Anne, Edgar and Jaime don't miss that!!!) running across the pasture if he thought alfalfa was involved, running circles around me when alfalfa was at hand...lol hopping up in the Brenderup for the first time just because I offered him alfalfa.  What a sweetheart.